Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's OK to be Takei

We all know and love George Takei for his Star Trek days, his campaigns for gay rights, his Facebook photo postings and his hilarious videos. At least, I hope we all at least know of, and hopefully like, George Takei and all that he does. Since he's been such a news staple lately, I've decide to compile some of my five favorite George Takei moments, in no particular order.


1. He turns "Don't say 'gay' into "Say 'Takei.'" Because it's okay to be Takei.

2. A continuation of his discussion with Tennessee lawmakers, but this time he compares them to Dorothy's friends in the Wizard of Oz. And his mention of the movie Twilight being "so Takei" is hilarious.

3. His happy dance. It's so happy!

4. The photos he posts on Facebook. These are just samples.

It's true. Daylight savings sucks.






























5. He was on Murder, She Wrote! Granted, the episode was a little racist when he played a janitor who spoke broken English. But you could get away with a lot more during the 80s.
He's a crazy trash-obsessed janitor who helps solve the case!


2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I still saw two people dancing on the "gay test"? lol.

    I admire George Takei, and he has a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha it's not terrible at all! I can see both, I wonder what that means.

    George Takei is awesome indeed, and I think he's only going to get better.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comment here...